Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Holly Buchanan


Holly Buchanan is the co-author of The Soccer Mom Myth - Today's Female Consumer, Who She Really Is, Why She Really Buys.

Holly's specialty is marketing to women online.
She began her career in the radio industry as a copywriter and creative director. It was the perfect training ground for the work she does today. “I worked with over a thousand clients. (that's right - averaged over one hundred every year) We had 5 radio stations with formats ranging from adult contemporary, to country, to alternative rock. A typical day included meetings with clients as varied as high end jewelers and strip clubs. But I got a hands on view of what copy spoke to those different audiences, what worked and what didn't.”

Holly is constantly on the go, traveling around the country and speaking at events. She has given me invaluable guidance for CareerBags.com so the best way that I could thank her for her expertise was with mine. When she described her bag to me I realized that she could use a little help. So I went through my list of questions and chose the perfect bag for her. A Rolling Laptop Bag from Clark and Mayfield. Elegant, polished and practical. It holds her laptop and all of the essential items she needs to hop off a plane and show up looking fabulous as she shares her valuable insights into how to market to women.

1 comment:

  1. Yup Ellen - you nailed it. My bag is perfect! I love walking through airports or into meetings with my stylish bag.

    you rock!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete