Sunday, April 5, 2009

Arianna Huffington

Arianna_huffington_5 As you can see in the sidebar, I'm reading Arianna Huffington's On Becoming Fearless at the moment.

And I regularly read her online magazine, the Huffington Post, where I can get both my incisive political commentary as well as up-to-date news on the latest Mini-Me sex tape scandal.

So naturally, when I was considering the next candidate for laptop bag matchmaking, Ms. Huffington was first on my list!

Coakley_tweed_laptop_case I'm a big fan of Arianna Huffington's confident, forthright style. Who wouldn't be inspired by her success as an entrepreneur, media mogul and activist?

I think the Coakley Timeless Tweed Laptop Bag in Sand is the perfect match for Arianna's classic, polished look and on-the-go lifestyle. It's an elegant and very practical laptop tote, with a timeless, simple exterior and an interior packed with pockets and zippered pouches.

Sadly, Arianna rarely calls me for style advice - she's so busy these days, and then I suppose there's also the fact that we don't know each other. But if I see her toting the Coakley Timeless Tweed Laptop Bag around, I'll know my StyleFile message got through!

No comments:

Post a Comment