Sunday, March 29, 2009

Padma Lakshmi - StyleFile

Padma_lakshmi_4 Everyone I know is totally hooked on Top Chef. The drama! The disaster! And the FOOD. Good God, the food. During the finale of Top Chef 4 in Chicago, speculation was running high over who would take home the title. For me, of course, Top Chef always has the same winner - the show's fabulous host, Padma Lakshmi.

It's easy to see why this accomplished food expert, actress, model and award-winning writer is an international sensation. She's articulate and funny, down-to-earth yet impossibly glamorous. Also, I would like her job.

Part of the fun of Top Chef is checking out Padma's style choices every week. I'm clearly not the only one - after the shows air, you can get the both the chef's recipes and take a look at what Padma was wearing.

Knomo_laptop_bag_josselin_blackI always admire her chic ensembles - well, maybe not the football jersey outfit she wore for the tailgate challenge in Episode 6 this season. But I admire MOST of her chic ensembles.

An international star and world traveller like Padma needs an international laptop bag. So my StyleFile pick for her is the Josselin Laptop Tote by London's Knomo Bags. It's stylish, modern and very lightweight - perfect for the fashionable woman on the go. Plus, the Knomo lost bag tracking system could come in handy for this jet-setting star.

So Padma, if you want your laptop to look as hip as you do, check out the Knomo Josselin Laptop Tote at CareerBags.com. Or, you know, just call me! Call me, Padma.

No comments:

Post a Comment